Sunday, September 22, 2019

How many of your great-grandparents can you name? Do you know a story for each? I believe my family members deserve to b...

How many of your great-grandparents can you name? Do you know a story for each? I believe my family members deserve to be remembered. They are counting on us to keep their memories alive. My kids remember my grandparents even tough they never meet them. It is important because it is part of who they are and by having them I create a real-life bridge between us in the land of the living and our loved ones who have passed on.⁠ ⁠ ⁠ #KonMari #konmarimethod #mariekondo #neatlyawesome #homeorganising #memories #people #feeling#konmariconsultant # #TUWMK #tidying #sparkjoy #believe⁠ #family #life ⁠

Posted first on https://neatlyawesome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment