Thursday, September 19, 2019

We all have heard about the benefits of waking up earlier. I have! And I have tried, some days a bit more successful tha...

We all have heard about the benefits of waking up earlier. I have! And I have tried, some days a bit more successful than others😴 And I’m not talking about meditate for an hour or write 20 pages for a gratitude journal. I’m talking about being able to cross the door just in time, so my poor kids don’t have to run a marathon to get to school🏃 I find that if you could do some little things the night before, your morning times will be a whole lot easier. Make sure your keys, wallet, sunglasses or anything else you need for the next day are set aside where they’re easy to grab. In plain English : bring order to the chaos of getting out the door in the morning. And whatever you do “don’t forget the opal card!”⁠ ⁠ --⁠ ⁠ ⁠ #konMari #konmarimethod #konmariwithkids #simplify #mumpreneur #thetimeisnow #choosejoy #TUWMK #getmotivated #neatlyawesome #homeorganising #declutter#konmariconsultant #tidying #sparkjoy ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠

Posted first on https://neatlyawesome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment